Parent Resources & Links
Hemet Unified School District adheres to the policies and procedures adopted by the Riverside County Special Education Local Plan Area (RCSELPA). To access these documents, please visit the RCSELPA website.
- American Dental Association- Mouth Healthy Kids
- The Braille Bug Site
- Kids' Health
To schedule an interpreter or request the translation of documents, please click here or complete the embedded form below.
Things to note:
- Meeting requests require at least 10 business days (district dark days are not business days) notice prior to the date of the meeting
- Interpreters are only available for a maximum of 2 hours per meeting and only for the time scheduled
- Recommended time requested for IEPs is 2 hours
- Translation of IEP documents must be sent directly to HUSD Special Education Department for Processing
- Completion time for the translation of written documents will depend on the document's length and complexity as well as the team's current workload
- PDFs are not uploadable files
- Refer to the sidebar to see when our services aren't available
Cancellations and Immediate Assistance:
Please email [email protected] or call 951-765-5100 ext 3380 to notify us of any cancellations.
Wellness & Community Outreach Center
Special Education Acorymns