Rob Davis represents Area 3 and his term expires in 2022.
- BA California State University, San Bernardino; Political Science/History
- Law School, J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University
Mr. Davis was born and raised in Hemet and is a product of the Hemet Unified School District. He and his wife Laura are the proud parents of four children, three of whom have graduated from Hemet High School. Their youngest child is currently in his senior year at Hemet High.
Mr. Davis earned his B.A. from California State University San Bernardino. After graduation, he worked as a Legislative Aide for U.S. Congressman George Brown. Thereafter, he attended the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University. At Law School, Mr. Davis served as Editor-in-Chief for the law school's Journal of Law and Education.
After law school, Mr. Davis returned to Southern California joining the law firm of Dye, Thomas, Luebs, & Mort in Riverside. In 1995 Mr. Davis became a Partner at Nielsen & Davis and a year later formed what is now Davis Wojcik Duarte.
Born and raised in the Inland Empire of Southern California, Mr. Davis has been an active member in his community. He has served as a Board member and officer for local many local and Regional organizations such as:
- Hemet Education Foundation
- City of Hemet Measure U Tax Oversight Committee
- Hemet / San Jacinto Exchange Club
- Riverside County Barristers
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Inland Empire Chapter of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Executive Board of the Hemet/San Jacinto Action Group
- President of the Healthy Communities Foundation
Mr. Davis has been married to his wife, Laura, for over 30 years. His interests include reading, hiking, an occasional round of golf and his grandchildren.