About Patrick Searl, Board Member
Patrick (Pat) Searl represents Area 3 and his term expires in 2020.
You can contact Pat at email@example.com with any questions or comments you might have.
Pat is a 4th-generation San Jacinto Valley resident, a proud member of the Pioneer Searl family that settled in the valley in the late 1800's. He and his wife, Melissa, have been married for 37 years. They have three children, Bryan, Carrie, and Andrew, all Hemet High School graduates.
Pat attended HUSD schools from K-12. He was a member of California Boys State, and was ASB President of Hemet High School, class of 1974. After graduation, Pat earned a business degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Farm Management.
Highlights in Community Involvement
- Board of Director, Police Activities League
- Hemet Hospice Volunteers/Advisory Committee
- Past Chairman, Board of Director, Valley Health System
- Past Board of Director, Lake Hemet Municipal Water District
- Past Member of the Downtown Business Association
- Past Commissioner, Hemet City Planning Commission
- Past Commissioner, Hemet Traffic Commission
- Past Executive Board Member, Hemet Public Library Foundation
- Past Board Member Hemet Hospital Foundation
- Coaching youth sports
- Community Service
After having been given a second chance in life, I look toward trying to make a difference, and paying it forward. Serving as a school board member gives me that opportunity. I am committed to providing a positive educational environment for all the bright and promising students of HUSD.