Please visit Edjoin.org
to apply for positions in the
Hemet Unified School District
Open to Public
Inside Only- Only Current District Employees are Eligible to Apply
To view the most current postings and apply for classified positions in the Hemet Unified School District please visit Edjoin.org
- View EDJOIN Tips and Tricks for assistance with common issues.
- For assistance please call (888) 900-8945 for the EDJOIN Applicant Help Desk.
Certificated Application Information
- Three references are required; two of which must be dated within the last 12 months
- Copy of all Credentials (if applicable)
- Completed application and required information must be submitted via Edjoin.org. If you have any questions regarding the Certificated application process you may contact Maria Leyva at (951)765-5100, ext. 2007 or send e-mail to email@example.com
When the above items have been received via EDJOIN, we will be happy to consider you as an applicant. If we are unable to interview all applicants, we will conduct interviews with the strongest candidates as district needs are identified and as calendars permit.
We are an equal opportunity and non-discriminatory employer as mandated by Section 504 of the Office of Civil Rights.