2019-20 Online Re-Registration Window Opens July 8, 2019
AERIES Online Re-Registration for Returning Students Window:
July 8th, 2019 - October 31, 2019
ALL NEW STUDENTS MUST REGISTER AT THE CENTRALIZED REGISTRATION OFFICE AT 2085 W. ACACIA AVE. IN HEMET.
1. Parents of returning students will complete their re-registration online via the AERIES Parent Portal.
First, you will need an email account.
*If you are creating a new email account, be sure to write down account address and the password as you will need to access this email again when you complete the process.
Next, you will create an AERIES Parent Portal Account with a personal verification code.
Contact your child's school for the verification code.
If the school is closed for the summer, contact District Parent Liaison, Anna Maria Cruz, email@example.com 951.765.5100 ext. 3532 for a verification code.
The Screencasts below show how to complete these steps.
ONLINE RE-REGISTRATION OPENS ON JULY 8, 2019
1. Complete your online re-registration through your AERIES Parent Portal account.
In your portal account, you will update your emergency information, read Annual Notifications, and provide an electronic authorizations for the school.
2. Your school will notify you of Re-registration days to be held in late July or early August.
During the school's registration, you will:
-Verify your address with ONE of the following documents:
- Current Mortgage statement showing residence address
- Current rental/lease agreement stating names of members residing in the home - should be no older than 60 days
- Final Escrow papers showing residence address - should be no older than 60 days
- Current property tax bill showing residence address
- Current utility bill (electric, water, gas, trash, cable, land line phone) stating name of parent/guardian with current address
All address changes will be completed at the Centralized Registration Office.
If your family resides with another family, the person whose name is listed on the above acceptable verification of residence documents will need to provide a written statement listing your family members who are residing at the new address.
-Verify your Emergency Information
-All incoming 7th graders must provide proof of the TDAP booster prior to beginning school
Re-Registration HOW-TO video