Use of School Facilities

Hemet USD reopened our facilities for use on June 16, 2021
REQUIRED: Please fill out the Safety Plan below and attach to your Facilities Use request
Hemet Unified School District uses Community Use for the submission of Facility Rental requests.  You can access the Community Use system by clicking here:
Theater Requesters 
A Theater Tech is required to facilitate your event.  Please contact Constance Smith at for the list of District approved Theater Techs.  See #4 in the Terms and Conditions.
Valley-Wide Requesters 
1. Fill out the online use of facilities request at link above
2. Obtain the Valley-Wide form from the desired school site
2. Fill out and sign the form
3. Email the VW form to Connie Smith at

Please follow the prompts to register and login to the Community Use system.  If you need assistance, please use the links below:


To request Access to Community Use:

Video tutorial

Printable document:  How to Request Access to Community Use


To submit requests in Community Use:

Video tutorial

Printable document:  Community Use Requester Guide


The Education Code allows districts to recover costs from civic center user groups for the use of facilities. Within the parameters of the Education Code, Board Policy 1330 establishes three tiers of fees.