Free Student Immunization Clinics Offered
Free* Student Immunization Clinics Offered
Immunization clinics are offered at the District Health Office, free of charge*, throughout the school year. Walk-in clinic hours are listed below:
Walk-In/Regular Clinic Hours (beginning August 13, 2018)
Mondays and Fridays
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Centralized Student Services Center
2085 West Acacia Avenue
Hemet, CA 92545
* Health Services provides free immunizations to HUSD students with no insurance, Medi-Cal, or IEHP
Low Cost Clinics in Hemet
Hemet Medical & Dental Center
- 1023 E. Florida Ave. Hemet,
- 951- 599-8403
- Accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, IEHP, Molina, and most health plans - also sliding scale based on income.
Hemet Family Care Center
- 880 N. State Street, Hemet
- at Fruitvale behind Courthouse
- They accept Medi-Cal or $10.00 fee for immunizations
- 1285 S. State Street, Hemet
- Pediatric Partners also provide CHDP physicals to eligible families
Dental Services for Uninsured Individuals
- Eastside Health Center - Dental Clinic
1970 University Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
- Appointments available - fees for dental services are sliding scale based on income.
Borrego Health is offering Free TDAP vaccines for Children who meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Are eligible for Medi-Cal or the Child Health & Disability Prevention Program
- Who do not have any Health Insurance Coverage
- Whose private Health insurance does not cover vaccines
First come, first serve, while supplies last!
See flyers below for Dates and Locations.
Borrego Health is offering Physical exams and vaccines for Children who meet qualifications.
- When: July 11, 2018, August 3, 2018, And August 13, 2018
- Time: 8:30 am to 3 pm
- Location: Hemet Unified School District Enrollment Center 2085 W. Acacia Ave Hemet, Ca 92545
To Schedule, an appointment or questions please call 760-423-5090