Developer Fees & Mitigation Agreements
The Hemet Unified School District Facilities Department collects school fees as necessary. Fees are collected during regular business hours:
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Summer Hours of Operation (June 3, 2019 - July 19,, 2019):
- Monday - Thursday
- 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Closed on Major Holidays
- 1791 W. Acacia Avenue
- Hemet, CA 92545
(951) 765-5100 x 5480
- Parking off Lyon Ave in the East Parking Lot
School Fees Notice
Hemet Unified School District's school fees are as follows:
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for additions to residential dwelling units is $3.79 per square foot, effective May 21, 2018.
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for commercial/industrial and senior-residential construction is $0.61 per square foot, effective May 21, 2018.
- The approved Alternative School Fee (Level II) for new residential construction is $3.91, effective May 8, 2019.
The Hemet Unified School District will ONLY ACCEPT CERTIFIED CHECKSas payment for school fees.