Developer Fees & Mitigation Agreements
Due to limited office staffing, an appointment is required to pay any Developer Fees. Appointments can be made by leaving a message on 951.765.5100 ext 5480 or emailing email@example.com. You will receive have a return call or email within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Appointment Hours
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed on Major Holidays
- November 11, 2020
- November 26 - 28, 2020
- December 21, 2020 - January 3, 2021
- January 18, 2021
- February 15- 19, 2021
- April 5 - 9, 2021
- May 21, 2021
- 1791 W. Acacia Avenue
- Hemet, CA 92545
(951) 765-5100 x 5480
- Parking off Lyon Ave in the East Parking Lot
School Fees Notice
Hemet Unified School District's school fees are as follows:
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for additions to residential dwelling units is $4.08 per square foot, effective May 25, 2020.
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for commercial/industrial (excluding self-storage) and senior-residential construction is $0.66 per square foot. The fee for self-storage construction is $0.085 per square foot, effective May 25, 2020.
- The approved Alternative School Fee (Level II) for new residential construction is $4.22 per square foot, effective May 6, 2020.
The Hemet Unified School District will ONLY ACCEPT CERTIFIED/CASHIER CHECKSas payment for school fees.
At a public hearing held on February 23, 2016, the Governing Board approved resolution numbers 2394, 2399, 2400 and 2401, effectively terminating all mitigation agreements between Hemet Unified School District and developers prior to 1987. All new development is subject to the current school fees as described above.
Board Resolutions, Supporting Documentation and "Frequently Asked Questions"
Annual and Five-Year Report