Developer Fees & Mitigation Agreements
Due to limited office staffing, an appointment is required to pay any Developer Fees. Appointments can be made by leaving a message on 951.765.5100 ext 5480 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive have a return call or email within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Appointment Hours
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed on Major Holidays
- November 11, 2020
- November 26 - 28, 2020
- December 21, 2020 - January 3, 2021
- January 18, 2021
- February 15- 19, 2021
- April 5 - 9, 2021
- May 21, 2021
- 1791 W. Acacia Avenue
- Hemet, CA 92545
(951) 765-5100 x 5480
- Parking off Lyon Ave in the East Parking Lot
School Fees Notice
Hemet Unified School District's school fees are as follows:
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for additions to residential dwelling units is $4.08 per square foot, effective May 25, 2020.
- The approved Statutory School Fee (Level I) for commercial/industrial (excluding self-storage) and senior-residential construction is $0.66 per square foot. The fee for self-storage construction is $0.085 per square foot, effective May 25, 2020.
- The approved Alternative School Fee (Level II) for new residential construction is $4.22 per square foot, effective May 6, 2020.
The Hemet Unified School District will ONLY ACCEPT CERTIFIED/CASHIER CHECKSas payment for school fees.