The Enrollment Center is now open

Enrollment Center Office Hours:

Monday- Thursday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm  


Need a Transcript?

If you graduated in 2010 or after, please request your transcripts through


If you graduated before 2010, contact the registration technician assigned to your High School.

For all high schools: Anna Maria Cruz

West Valley High:  April Garcia

Tahquitz High: Kerri Valenzuela

Hemet High: Chanelle Freitas

For all other High Schools- Alessandro Continuation, Aspire, Hamilton High, Helen Hunt Jackson, Hemet Adult School, and Western Center Academy please contact: Jorge Gonzalez


The Centralized Student Services Center, located at 2085 West Acacia Avenue in Hemet, provides a centralized facility for families to enroll students in grades K-12 into Hemet Unified School District. Families living in the Cottonwood, Hamilton, or Idyllwild attendance areas may register at the center or their home school.


Centralized Student Services

  • K-12 Registration (Centralized Registration Office)
  • Transfer Requests
  • Change of Address
  • Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners
  • Lunch Program Applications
  • Special Education Referrals
  • SAFE Program
  • Child, Welfare and Attendance


 TK-12 Registration


All new TK-12 students will enroll through the Aeries Online Enrollment .

Online Data Validation through the AERIES Parent Portal for returning families is now open.

We are excited to announce that Hemet Elementary still has openings for the Dual Language Immersion program for 2021-22 Kindergarteners! If you are interested, please click on the flyer below! 

Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners

Students are identified, assessed, placed and redesignated according to state guidelines. Before a student enters any school in the Hemet Unified School district, the parent or guardian completes a Home Language Survey. If the parent/guardian indicates there is a language other than English on any of the first three questions of the Home Language Survey, the student is referred for language assessment. Staff at the Centralized Student Services Center will set an appointment for the students to be assessed for the state ELD test.

Change of Address

If your residence address changes at any time, you must go to the Centralized Student Services Center or email to complete a change of address form and provide proof of residency. The following items will serve as verification and must not exceed 60 days:

  • Current Mortgage statement showing residence address
  • Current rental/lease agreement stating names of members residing in the home - should be no older than 60 days
  • Final Escrow papers showing residence address - should be no older than 60 days
  • Current property tax bill showing residence address
  • Current utility bill (electric, water, gas, trash, cable, land line phone) stating name of parent/guardian with current address
If your family resides with another family, the person whose name is listed on the above acceptable verification of residence documents will need to provide a written statement listing your family members who are residing at the new address.

Special Education Referrals

Children are eligible to receive special education and related services when they meet state and federal criteria established by law. There are 13 eligibility criteria for special education. Read more on the Special Education web page.


Most students are served in district programs, including Resource Specialist Programs, Special Day Classes and Speech. Some students, whose needs cannot be met in district programs, are served in either county or non-public school programs.


When you enroll your special needs student(s) at the Centralized Student Services Center, please bring the most current copy of your child's Individualized Education Plan (IEP).  Special Education staff will review the IEP and contact you within 2 business days to arrange a school placement.

Lunch Program Information

Hemet Unified School District participates in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program. Nutritious and delicious breakfast and lunch meals are served every school day.


The Nutrition Services Department processes the applications for Free and Reduced Price meals. We are located at 2075 West Acacia Avenue and the Centralized Student Service Center is located behind the Nutrition Center. Meal applications are available at Nutrition Services, the Centralized Student Service Center and at your student’s school site office.



For additional information about the Centralized Student Services Center, please contact:
Mariela Garcia, Centralized Registration Data Manager
Fax:  951-658-4217