Centralized Student Services
- Now enrolling TK/Kinder for the 2023-24 school year
- The Intra/Interdistrict Transfer priority window for the 2023-24 school year is now open from January 1, 2023- February 15, 2023
- TK-12 Registration (Centralized Registration Office)
- Transfer Requests
- Change of Address
- Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners
- Special Education Referrals
- SAFE Program
- Child Welfare and Attendance
All new TK-12 students will enroll through the Aeries Online Enrollment .
Online Data Validation through the AERIES Parent Portal for returning families will open on July 11, 2022
Independent Study - 2022/2023
Hemet Unified School District is pleased to announce a 100% virtual online Independent Study Learning Model for all K-12 students. Independent study is an optional educational alternative and no student is required to participate. Visit the Academy of Innovation website for more information!
2022-23 School Year TK/Kinder Enrollment and Transfer Priority Window
We are excited to announce the opening of the Hemet Dual Language Academy for the 2022-23 school year! If you are interested in your Kindergartener participating in the Dual Language Immersion program beginning the 2022-23 school year please complete the interest form below!
Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners
Students are identified, assessed, placed and redesignated according to state guidelines. Before a student enters any school in the Hemet Unified School district, the parent or guardian completes a Home Language Survey. If the parent/guardian indicates there is a language other than English on any of the first three questions of the Home Language Survey, the student is referred for language assessment. Staff at the Centralized Student Services Center will set an appointment for the students to be assessed for the state ELD test.
Change of Address
If your residence address changes at any time, you must go to the Centralized Student Services Center or email the enrollment technician assigned to your child's school to complete a change of address form and provide proof of residency. The following items will serve as verification and must not exceed 60 days:
- Current Mortgage statement showing residence address
- Current rental/lease agreement stating names of members residing in the home - should be no older than 60 days
- Final Escrow papers showing residence address - should be no older than 60 days
- Current property tax bill showing residence address
- Current utility bill (electric, water, gas, trash, cable, land line phone) stating name of parent/guardian with current address
Jorge Gonzalez [email protected]
|Bautista Creek EL|
|Little Lake EL|
|Valle Vista EL|
April Garcia [email protected]
|Diamond Valley MS|
|West Valley HS|
Jasmin Palomera [email protected]
|Academy of Innovation|
Kerri Valenzuela [email protected]
|Jacob Wiens EL|
|Rancho Viejo MS|
Special Education Referrals
Children are eligible to receive special education and related services when they meet state and federal criteria established by law. There are 13 eligibility criteria for special education. Read more on the Special Education web page.
Most students are served in district programs, including Resource Specialist Programs, Special Day Classes and Speech. Some students, whose needs cannot be met in district programs, are served in either county or non-public school programs.
When you enroll your special needs student(s) at the Centralized Student Services Center, please bring the most current copy of your child's Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Special Education staff will review the IEP and contact you within 2 business days to arrange a school placement.
For further information please contact us at 951-765-5100 x5302 or visit our website: https://hemeteatfreshexpress.org/index.php?page=HemetCommunityEligibilityPage&sid=0502080141390072