All enrollment forms on this page are necessary for enrollment into Hemet Unified School District.  The parent/legal guardian also needs to bring a photo ID, student birth documentation, student shot records, and proof of residence address in order to complete enrollment. 

If your child has any special needs please bring this documentation with your enrollment forms.

High school students also need to bring a current transcript and checkout paperwork from their last high school.