After Hour Procedures
After Hours Access
Access to campus buildings is limited on evenings and weekends and only authorized individuals are granted admittance. Generally, buildings are open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. and closed on the weekends unless classes or other authorized functions are being held. Weekend and After-Hours In-District usage should be approved by site/department Administration. District employees should notify Alltech Security arriving to sites.
- Photo ID’s assist in visual identification of individuals at facilities.
- District ID badges are a form of identification of individuals at facilities. Badges should be worn by employees accessing facilities after hours.
- Report lost ID badge immediately ASAP.
- Lock up all areas before exiting site.
- Turn off all lights that were used.
- Set the alarm and leave the building securely locking doors and windows.
District Related Emergencies
All Weekend, Holidays, and Hours between 6:00 am and 6:00 am call the following:
- Call Alltech Security 323 796-0596. Leave a message and security will respond and access all situations for appropriate action.
- District On-Call Staff 951 232-4609
Emergencies: Personal Injury, Vandalism, Crime
- Call 911